I selected a few images for notecards -- and cropped them for 5x7 notecards. Please leave a comment on the one(s) you want. OR, find a better one anywhere in my web site, and leave a comment THERE to nominate that image. I am automatically notified of each comment, so I can find the one you like. Dan
6/7/2014: I just added 10 flowers, nominated by Kathleen Bennett. Many of these are on MY favorites list as well. Thanks, Kathleen!
How to vote for an image — or nominate one:
1. Find the folder with the image. You are there! (Or, if you want to nominate an image not in this folder, click on the directory in the upper left above and navigate to the folder with that image.)
2. I like to click on “Show All” at the bottom of the window.
3. Click on the thumbnail of the image you like. This will display this image alone, larger. (Or click on the first image, and use the arrows on the screen to scroll through the images one by one, stopping on the one you like.)
4. Click on “Add comment >>” at the bottom of the window.
5. Decide whether this will be a public or private comment. Only I will see private comments. A text comment is OK.
6. Type your comment. Sample:
“I like this one. I would want at least 10 boxes of 8 cards!”
Feel free to want less :-).
7. Click the button at the bottom: “Add comment”
If this is a public comment, others will see your name. Only I will see your email so I can respond.
8. You will even be given a chance to edit your comment after this.
9. Click the “X Close” at the upper right to continue browsing other images. You can always click on the directory tree at the upper left to go to a higher level in the directory, even back to my Jasper Ridge Galleries.
Comments can be public, or private (just to me). I will see them all right away, and know which photo they came from.
OR — just send me an email!